Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Homecoming Attendant



Went to see youngest grandson Coy serve as crown bearer at the Washington County High School homecoming last Friday night. He did his job quite well! His mama, dad and grandparents all almost busted their buttons they were so proud.

I called Colorado on the way up and Annie answered the phone. When I told her what was going on, she reminded me she once did that. I made her a blue satin dress for it. I didn't get to go see her do her thing back then but got to see a photo or two. Unfortunately, I don't have one at my fingertips.



3 comments:

Jeremy Tally said...

Handsome little guy

Faithful said...

What a handsome young man! Homecoming King someday?

little apple tally said...

His father was King of Courts once upon a time so......