Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter means project viewing

I got to visit the youngest daughter and crew for Easter. We went to her in-laws for dinner. Its always wonderful! Makes me feel guilty that I don't manage to have family gatherings like that!


Besides good food and good company, I got to see the boys' animal projects, at least some of them. Brody loves his goats. Coy gets involved too but not as much as his big brother, at least not yet.


We also visited the pig pen. It was hot and those little porkers were complaining about it mid afternoon. Got a shot of Brody trying to persuade one of them to go get on the scales. Behaved like a typical woman about that!

Fair time will be fun this year, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Faithful said...

I love the picture of the family together! Nice looking bunch, Tally! Your grandkids are adorable!

There are alot of things on your abcs about you that I could put on my list...like being alittle vertically challenged ( we are called gnomes around here) and I love brussel sprouts!
All is well around here, husband is doing well... just haven't had much will to post..how about you? Love hearing about you and your little ones. blessings (kay from Nevada)

Countrygirl said...

Hey! Haven't been on here much but was just stopping by to say hi. Hope all is well. Looks like you have been busy!